作者： 川菜家常菜谱大全 来源川菜家常菜谱大全 发布时间2019-03-17
1. A. My classmate. B. Friendly. C. Sixteen years old.
2. A. Very dirty. B. A note. C. It’s brown.
3. A. It’s fast. B. At 8:00 am. C. It’s crowded.
4. A. It’s heavy. B. Too big. C. The one on the bed.
5. A. I’m nodding. B. A lot of hair. C. Better, thanks.
6. What is Kate’s mother?
A. A doctor. B. A nurse. C. A patient.
7. Where is the man?
A. In the cinema. B. On the farm. C. At a store.
8. How is the man going to the museum?
A. By bike. B. On foot. C. By bus.
9. What are the- two people?
A. Teacher and student. B. Father and daughter. C. Doctor and patient.
10. What does the woman think of the dress?
A. The color is a bit light. B. The size is not OK. C. The dress is too short.
11. What is the man going to do?
A. Go to swim. B. Buy some paper. C. Do some work.
12. What does Mary mean?
A. She agrees with the man. B. She has a better idea. C. She doesn’t care.
13. What can we know about the woman?
A. She knew the man well.
B. She worried about the bike.
C. She repaired the bike.
14. What happened to the bike?
A. It was knocked down.
B. It was badly broken.
C. It was sold to the woman.
15. Who checked the bike?
A. Nobody did.
B. The woman did,
C. The man did.
16. What is the woman going to do?
A. To have lunch.
B. To ask about time,
C. To buy two tables.
17. How many people will be at the restaurant?
A. Two. B. Three. C. Eight.
18. What is the woman’s first name?
A. Kate. B. Rose C. Green.
听下面一段材料，回答19 ? 22题。
19. What are these two speakers mainly talking about?
A. New Year’s Day. B. Christmas Day. C. Chinese Spring Festival.
20. Where-do children hang their stockings?
A. Over the fireplace.
B. In the Christmas tree.
C. Beside the fireplace.
21. Who do the children think will fill their stockings?
A. Father Christmas. B. Their parents. C. Their friends.
22. What will David do on Christmas?
A. Study at home. B. Watch TV. C. Visit a foreigner’s family.
听下面一段材料，回答23 ? 25题。
23. Where does Dashan study now?
A. At a university in Germany.
B. At a university in China.
C. In a Chinese school at his home city
24. When does Dashan have some difficulty understanding Chinese?
A. When talking with Chinese people.
B. When listening to Chinese talk to him.
C. When listening to Chinese talk to each other.
25. How many Chinese cities has Dashan visited?
A. Just a few. B. Three. C. Quite a lot.
26. ? We’ll travel to different places in this summer vacatio拉萨哪里治癫痫最好n. Enjoy your trip!
A. Me, too B. Yes, I’d love to
C. The same to you D. Very well, thank you
27. Tom’s a taxi driver, _____ he really wants to be a singer.
A. or B. and C. so D. but
28. ? Do you know if Jack will drive to New York this weekend?
- Jack? Never! He ______ driving so far.
A. has hated B. will hate C. hated D. hates
29. - A nice shirt! A present?
- Yes, it is. My aunt ______ it to me for my last birthday.
A. was sending B. had sent C. will send D. sent
30. ? Is Mr. Smith in the office?
- No, He______to the library.
A. goes B. had gone C. has gone D. would go
31. ? Excuse me, can I park my car here?
- Yes, you can park on ______ side of the street.
A. another B. both C. either D. neither
32. - Oh you sound just like an Englishman.
- ______, I still have trouble expressing myself.
A. Yes, you’re right B. Well, not quite like that
C. I don’t mind D. You’re welcome
33. ? We’d better invite Tom and Kate to the party tonight.
- Yes, ______ ? I’ll give them a call right now.
A. why B. why not C. what for D. how
34. Although he failed this time, he didn’t give up and ______studying hard.
A. stopped B. continued C. succeeded D. finished
35. - Why are you so ______, Helen?
- I thought I had lost my purse, but I didn’t. I found it in my study!
A. angry B. happy C. sad D nervous
36. - Is there any ______ for two chairs in the office?
- Yes, I think so.
A. ground B. floor C. space D. area
37. - How was the performance last night?
- It was so good. Though it ______ nearly four hours, few people left early.
A. covered B. reached C. lasted D. played
38. I was late for school because my alarm clock didn’t ______this morning.
A. go on B. go off C. go away D. go up
39. -______ you leave so soon?
-Yes. I have to catch my plane.
A. Can B. Would C. Should D. Must
40. ? What did that lady ask you just now?
- She asked me______.
A. who was I waiting for
B. whether could I help her
C. how she could get to the bus stop
D. what has happened
阅读下面短文，掌握其大意，然后从41 ? 55各题所给的四个选项中，选出一个最佳答案。
Luke says, “At first I was shocked that somebody would do such a thing, but then I saw Jenifer’s (41) and knew that I had to do something. I jumped up and started chasing him down the street and calling‘Thief, stop !’but nobody seemed (42) in stopping him. They were too busy staring, like it was a (43) or something. Luckily, I play soccer for the school team, so I’ve been training all year and I’m in pretty good shape, so I (44) to catch up with him on Third Avenue and knocked him down. Once he was on the (45) I sat on top of him and waited for the police to come. I know that people say you shouldn’t do that kind of thing, (46) you never know what the person can do to you, but I didn’t think about that at the time. I was too (47).”
However, Jennifer is not the only one who’s grateful for Luke’s bravery. After police had arrested(送签捕) the thief, they (48) his apartment and found over a hundred stolen cell phones and, perhaps more (49) , an address book full of names of various criminal contacts(犯罪联络)， most of whom have now been brought in for (50) as police try to break a growing ring of cell phone criminals.
Cell phone theft(盗窃)is only one of a number o重庆哪个看癫痫最好f technology ? related crimes that police say are on the rise. Businesspeople have been told to be extra (51) with their notebook computers, which are an easy target(目标) for criminals, and new police apartments are being set up to (52) crimes. In the last week alone, the New York Police Department has (53) over six hundred calls from people relating to one of the above crimes.
Thanks to Luke’s bravery and quick thinking, Jennifer didn’t (54) one of those victims (受害者) , and she knows (55) she’s going to thank Luke - by taking him for another meal at the same Indian restaurant. This time, however, she’s going to keep her cell phone in her purse.
41. A. purse B. phone C. head D. face
42. A. pleased B. frightened C. interested D. excited
43. A. game B. movie C. story D. joke
44. A. managed B. tried C. hoped D. meant
45. A. floor B. grass C. ground D. bed
46. A. because B. so C. if D. although
47. A. nervous B. sad C. brave. D. angry
48. A. broke B searched C. sold D. discovered
49. A. important B. common C. similar D. dangerous
50. A. questioning B. testing C. pretending D. stealing
51. A. serious B. safe C. patient D. careful
52. A. care for B. deal with C. think about D. belong to
53. A. made B. checked C. received D. refused
54. A. trouble B. offer C. become D. believe
55. A. why B. how C. when D. whether
56. We can read the above material mostly______.
A. on TV B. in the newspaper
C. in a school report D. in the hike factory
57. From the reading we know the shop sells______.
A. only bikes B. only the parts of bikes
C. bikes and other items D. only car parts besides bikes
58. It’s clear that‘WILCO’ refers to (指) ______;
A. the boss of the main shop B. the main shops
C. the brand of the bike D. the summer sale
59. If you go to any of WILCO shops on Sundays, you have to______.
A. call number 012223 414825
B. pay more than &69.99 for one bike
C. visit www. wilcomall@ wilco-fastlift. co. uk
D. arrive at it before 4:00 p. m.
60. In this advertisement we cannot know______.
A. the information about bikes
B. the e-mail address of the main shop
C. the time the shops open on weekdays
D. whether customers can easily park at all WILCO shops
There is a saying, “An apple a day keeps the doctor away.” Although eating properly is important, being kind to others is also good tor your health. Studies show that people who perform kind acts are more relaxed, happier, and healthier than other people.
In one study at Arizona State University researchers, found that many volunteers experienced a sudden feeling of joy, followed by a long period of calm, after performing a kind act. This feeling, called “a help’s high” may actually help reduce stress (压力) as the body releases (释放) naturally painkillers.
Stress can cause’ serious health problems, and heart depression, and .sleeping problems. However, the study found that volunteers had fewer *stress-related health problems when they did helpful things for other people.
The study also found that people who did nice things for others felt better about themselves as well. They had higher self-esteem (自尊), and were’ happier. Many believe this is because volunteers spend more of their time with other people. People who are more outgoing are often healthier.
Anoth癫痫医院排名er study at the University of Michigan’s Survey Research Center confirmed the health benefits of volunteering. A ten-year study showed that people who volunteered live longer than those who didn’t. Although you shouldn’t need a reason to be helpful, it is nice to know that kindness may help you live longer.
61. The reading is mainly about ______.
A. healthy people are kind because they have more energy
B. one has to eat an apple every day to become healthy
C. kind people can be stressed because they are always helping
D. doing kind things can make you feel good and help you he healthier
62. According to the reading ______.
A. it is better to be kind than to eat well
B. kindness can help you feel healthy
C. an apple a day can keep doctors away
D. eating correctly makes one happy and healthy
63. You can get a help’s high ______.
A. by volunteering your time
B. by taking painkillers
C. by eating properly
D. by sleeping well
64. The study found that people who help others can have ______.
A. sleeping problems and stress
B. less natural painkillers
C. overeating and depression problems
D. fewer health problems
65. Another study of almost 3 ,000 men showed that people who volunteered _____.
A. lived longer B. needed a reason to be helpful
C. wanted to live longer D. had lower self-esteem
Sarah ran in, shouting, “Look what I found!” Over the top of the paper I was reading; came a terrible thing that caused me to jump. It was a snake skin found in our garden.
“Isn’t it beautiful?” said my seven-year-old daughter.
I opened my eyes widely and looked at the snake skin in fear. I didn’t think it was beautiful, but I learned never to appear nonchalant(冷漠的)with children. Everything they see for the first time is important to their sense of beauty; they see only excellence in the world.
“Why does it do this?” Sarah asked.
“Snakes shed(蜕) their skins because they need to renew themselves,” I explained.
“Why do they need to renew themselves?” Sarah asked.
“We often need to shed our skins, those coatings that we cover ourselves with,” I said to my daughter. “We leave some things and find other thing unwanted or unnecessary. This snake no longer needs this skin. It is probably too little for him, and he probably doesn’t think he looks as smart in it as he once did. “
As we talked, I knew that she began to understand. Although she couldn’t understand clearly, she would know that renewal is part of progress; that we need to take a good look at ourselves, our rooms, schoolwork and spirit, and see what we need to keep and what we need to leave. I was careful to tell that this is a natural way, not one to be forced.
“Snakes don’t peel off their skins when they like them. “I explained. “It happens as a natural thing of their growth. “
“I see, Dad,” said Sarah as she held the snake skin, and then ran off.
I hoped she would remember this; we need to throw some away because they are worthless or unnecessary. Then we can store them as memories m our deep hearts.
66. Father jumped up when her daughter came to him with a snake skin because ______.
A. he didn’t want to read any more
B. he was in great fear of it
C. he wanted to praised her daughter
D. he hated snakes
67. Father’s patient explanation shows that ______.
A. his daughter didn’t want to listen to him at all
B. he knew 乌海哪个医院看癫痫好children saw only excellence in the world
C. his daughter couldn’t follow him at all
D. he wanted to teach everything to her
68. In this reading the underlined word ‘renew’ means ______.
A. to begin to do something again
B. to make something newer than before
C. to replace something old with something new
D. to cover something old with something new
69. We learn from the reading that______.
A. the girl seemed to understand what her father said
B. the girl wasn’t interested in the explanation
C. the father was good at raising snakes
D. the father liked the snake skin better
70. Which of the following titles is the best for the reading?
A. Snake Skin B. Renew Ourselves
C. Father and Girl D. Great Discovery
give out /strange / provide / delicious / keep out /join
71. The best way to improve your English is to ___ an English club.
72. Be quiet please, class. I’m going to__ your test papers.
73. Mr. Tan makes the best noodle in town. They’re _____!
74. There’s a __smell in the house. Do you know what it is?
75. Could you ___ me with information about student exchange programs?
In 1993, Greg Mortenson took a trip to Pakistan to climb K2, the second tallest mountain in the world. On his way down the mountain, he got l (76). Food and water were hard to find, but Mr. Mortenson found a small village. The people there saw that he was in n (77) and helped him. While in the village, Mr. Mortenson w(78) the children write in the dirt for their school l(79).The village did not have money to build a school or pay for a t(80)，Before he left, Mr.， Mortenson volunteered to r( 81) to the village and help them build a school
Mr. Mortenson went back to the US and wrote to many rich people. He asked them to d (82) money to build a bridge and a school for the village. The I (83) did not work very well, but at last e (84) people heard about Mr. Mortenson’s plan and helped him. That was the beginning of the Central Asia Institute, an organization that has succeeded in building or helping to build more than 130 schools in small villages in Pakistan and Afghanistan With the help of journalist David Relin, Mr. Mortenson wrote the famous book Three Cups of Tea. It is about his work with villages in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Some people have criticized him, however, Mr. Mortenson was given a p(85) in 2009 by the government of Pakistan for his work in the country.
参考词汇： the subway(地铁)square (广场)sports shoes (运动鞋)
Is Smith there? Hi, this is Li Ming.-I’d like to invite you to Wuchang to get relaxed tomorrow.
See you tomorrow.